Last week KashKlik presented at the Demo Day, the event that concludes TheHive accelerator by Gvahim. There were more than a hundred people in the audience, including a panel of investors that judged the startups that participated at TheHive together with us.
KashKlik team during the event (from left to right): Ariel, Jacob, Galina and Hayim.
Below is the video of my pitch, followed by questions from the panel (in English):
From TheHive’s site:
TheHive was created in 2011 as the entrepreneurial branch of Gvahim, a nonprofit organization aiming at providing new immigrants with the tools to succeed in the Israeli labour market. Alongside Gvahim’s career programs open to a wide range of sectors, and special channels dedicated to medical professions and software engineers, TheHive responds to a specific tendency among new immigrants, who are more prone to launch into entrepreneurial adventure than the average population.
The accelerator is a multinational entrepreneurial environment where Olim, returning citizens and Israeli entrepreneurs all operate in a shared working space, with a wide mix of talents and ideas, to create a truly international atmosphere.
The 5-month Start-up accelerator program includes:
- A community of international entrepreneurs who learn from, motivate and support each other.
- Participation in the Google Launchpad: a one-week bootcamp at the Google Campus in Tel Aviv.
- Access to capital: Connections to top investment firms, VCs and angels.
- Top-tier mentors.
- Office space in a creative co-working space in its two centers: Tel Aviv University and Ashdod.
- Training, networking and office hours with experts.